I'm Going to Europe!!!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This morning I woke up at 6:45 to take a much needed shower and then was pretty much all ready, including making sandwiches for lunch, so I went back to bed from 7:45 to 8:15. When I woke up at 8:15, Shannon still wasn’t up, no big surprise. We were late again, but Christina and Dada were working, so that was good. All the kids were actually sick today, like we could tell. Petrica was really raspy and more tired than usual. Most of the day we just sat there and cuddled with them. I spent time with everyone but Iuliana. Also, around 11:30, the workers came in and started saying to clean up. I was all confused, but did it anyway. I gathered that someone was coming to visit, because at one point they looked outside and seemed to see someone arrive and then they started cleaning up even faster and kind of frantically. After cleaning I went in the other room with Shannon and Costica to be out of the way. The visitor ended up being the doctor. He inspected all the kids, then he and Cristina sat down and talked about a bunch of things, and prescriptions I think. Then the tree of the went in the kitchen and talked for a loooong time. At about 12:30, they still hadn’t come out and so finally we decided to leave. Luckily Dada came in right then, which made it easier, beause otherwise Iuli would have freaked out. Shannon told me she was going to go home before going nto the hospital because she needed food and after a long and frustrating time trying to figure out what to do, I decided to come too. My eye has been hurting especially bad and I was running on low sleep and also wanted to get things done and go to the store. At first I was still going to go, because I’m tired of missing hours, but then I decided that instead of not going to the hospital tomorrow, like I’d been planning I could just not go today. Shannon and I decided to drop by the corner store to get food on the way home, and I picked out all this stuff I need because Hala is out of all these essential things and I still don’t have my wallet back (just have a credit card), so I haven’t been about to get stuff. Well, when I went to pay, it said my card was invalid! I was so upset, I just wanted food! And I’d already gone through so much trouble to work out the plan for the day and it could only go just so or I’d be missing something essential and there it went! On the way home I was really upset, so Shannon tried to comfort me and told me she’d just give me some of her food and call it interest for letting her borrow so much. She was really great and told me to just go to bed when we got home. Then she woke me up when she left and fed me a balanced lunch then made me get on the computer so I’d get stuff done which made me feel a lot better. I got soooome stuff done on the computer, but mostly got sucked in by the cuteness of down syndrome babies and looked at a lot of pictures. I wish I didn’t do stuff like that! I also wrote Jim and emailed Roberta though, so that’s good. Now I’m on here, then I’m going to call my mom (because apparently my package arrived and the girls are going to bring it back from outreach) and to see if she can call the CC company for me! Hopefully I’ll get to bed reeeeally early! Anyway, well, that’s all for tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home