I'm Going to Europe!!!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Ok, I have an outline for this in my journal, so I probably won't re-write it later, but I don't want to write a whole new entry just for the blog, so I'll just tell you my favorite part of the day. I went to Dacie by myself at night because Jenna was sick and I brought dress up clothes for the kids to play with. Well, they started putting them all on and then were having tons of fun and then one of the workers came in the room and saw and it made her soooo happy. She started laughing sooo hard! She'd pick up one of the kids and go hold them up for the worker in the kitchen to see and they'd laaaaugh and laaaaugh. Then she'd put one of the hats on herself and go show the worker and laugh. Then, she got an even bigger kick out of the fact that I tried on one of the dresses over my clothes and she grabbed me and dragged my over for the worker in the kitchen to laugh at. So I'm standing there in this frilly blue dress, arms clutched by on Romanian worker and another Romanian worker staring and laughing at me and i just stop and think , "wow, I love my life." Yeah, that's the story for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home