I'm Going to Europe!!!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Monday, November 13, 2006

Well, if I leave on the 13th, it’ll only be in Romania for one more month. Weird. Well, this morning started off pretty bad. By the time I left the apartment I was just pretty frustrated. Like, one of those moods where you feel the whole world is converging against you. I told Shannon all about it and she bought me a gogoasa. She tried to cheer me up, it was only semi helpful. Dancu was no peach either. The kids weren’t aloud on the floor, AGAIN! They were “sick” again! And that stupid worker was there AGAIN! I don’t get it. I really just do not understand why. Yeah, so the problem is that I see no prospect of change. As far as I can tell, it will be this way the ENTIRE rest of the semester. So basically, our kids are unhappy and unable to roam and explore and we are unable to work with them on anything developmental, whatsoever. We didn’t get lunch either. At the hospital, Shannon and I started on the 7th floor with Ramona and Octavion. I was with Ramona. Partway through, Marina came in. When Jessica came up, Shannon and I went down to the 3rd floor and tried our best to make friends with Iliuta. We got a few smiles out of him, but most of the time he hated us and he screamed hard core when we left. We could hear him all the way on a different floor. We, unfortunately, had to leave the hospital early, so I didn’t get my full 6 hours. We walked home and together cooked fabulous egg sandwiches, then I used the computer for a little bit before we all met up with Mario and the professors to go to dinner at the Romanian restaurant. It was a really nice themed restaurant and the food was pretty good too. First we ordered, then we talked for quite a while and then we got our food after a loooong time. There were two tables and we pretty much just talked to the people at ours, which were Mario, Abbi, Melissa and Holly. The food I ordered was pork chops and mashed potatoes and it was all pretty good. I really love Romanian mashed potatoes. They also had some little sarmales for everyone and those were pretty good too. After that everyone else went to FHE, but I stayed home because my computer time was forfeited last week and today too because of the dinner. So, yeah. Since then I’ve just been computering it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home