I'm Going to Europe!!!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Saturday, October 28, 2006

In the morning we had language lessons. Then, the rest of the day, basically, I just worked on my Systems Paper. I already had an outline, so by halfway through the day I’d done 4 pages worth. Then I took a break, did some stuff and then went to Institute. Wow, probably the most boring class I’ve ever been too. It was so hard to sit through, so awkward, and so long. Then, when we got back, Jessica and I switched off with the computer because we were both writing our papers and Shannon was on Melissa’s. While Jessica was on I cleaned the room and packed for Budapest and while I was on, she made a celebratory cake that each of us could have a little of whenever we finished our papers. I finished mine at like 11:30, but still stayed up til like 1 or 2. During that time I got more stuff done for Budapest and went over to pick up Megan from Podul. The only thing that got me through the day was the thought of relaxing in Budapest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home