I'm Going to Europe!!!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bad Blogger!

Ok, so I'm sorry this page is a little random. You can blame that one the fact that blogger's photo system is a little wierd. And sorry there aren't that many yet. You can blame that one blogger's photo system being a little retarded. It has taken me about 2 hours just to get these ones up! Anyway, more later when it's working!


The top one is what Ennis looks like. The bottom one is our airport picture for Shannon.


This is the church in Ennis which we couldn't get all of if one picture and then more Ennis with church in background.


Taken while on some bus ride in Ireland.
Basically all we saw of Ireland indicated that it
is ALL green and all separated into little patches.
















Here I am on our makeshift bed in the Shannon airport and here's our first aiport picture: LAX, taken with our random friend Steve.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for pics!!

But sadly, I have to return my Care Bear shirt after only one wear cuz the outline of Grumpy Bear was made of this fuzzy stuff and after just one day, half of it rubbed off! So I'm afraid that if I wash it, it'll all come off and all that will be left is rain cloud that's on his stomach...

Anyways, I loved the pics! They look so European! Well, except for the one in LAX...

9/10/2006 06:34:00 AM  
Blogger Adam Borg said...

Alright the pictures are up. Very cool. I still think you should do an occisional picture on the blog, just not all of them. And I am glad you liked the myspace picture I posted. Great pictures you got there I look forward to seeing more

9/11/2006 08:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home