I'm Going to Europe!!!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Internet!

Hey everyone! So I just got to London today and I should actually be able to regularly get internet! Turns out that in Paris the only time we really got internet was when we sat on this dirty grubby street corner in this random random section of paris next to this restaurant that we just stumbled upon that happened to have free wi-fi. Well either that or when using the personal computer of the guy who owned our ghetto (but sweeet) hotel because we were basically his favorites and he bent over backwards for us (diff story, diff day). So now we're in a regular old hostel where as of now I'm paying £1 for 40 minutes (except someone left 40 min on already) and tonight I'll get free wi-fi in my room because there's a really random free wi-fi signal that that room gets that the others don't but my computer's messed up and can't get wireless right now. Long sentence <--short sentence. So I'll get it tonight and not now because tonight Marina will have flown in from London with her computer that actually gets wi-fi. At that point I may also be able to transfer some pictures onto Marina's computer so as to put pictures on the blog!!! So basically, point of this blog would be to say, yay, there shall soon be pictures and more blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home