I'm Going to Europe!!!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

"Planes, Trains and Ferries" continued

Ok, so we drag ourselves off the ferry so tired that Marina literally fell asleep in like 2 seconds right after I'd just woken her up to tell her we needed to get off. When we disembark, we start just wandering around in the general direction of the village not having a clue where our B&B is when this guy (seeing that we were obviously not doing well) comes up and asks us where we're headed. He ended up being a bus driver and convinced us to pay him to take us to our B&B which wasn't too hard after he informed us that our B&B was on like the exact opposite side of the bay. So he sits us down in the empty bus and starts to tell us how he hates french people and why. This all comes into context when next, a tour group full of like 20 French people gets on. I could definitely go on, JUST about that bus ride, but I won't. Anyway, our B&B was pretty nice, though the lady in charge made us a bit nervous and it was pretty awkward a lot of the time because she always made us feel as though we were intruding on something. The rest of that night we didn't really do much, except sleep, for a LOOOONG time. To be continued in Paris, tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your last 2 posts and I thought it was so funny that you are staying on one of the Aran Islands because when I was doing my NY Times crossword this morning, one of the clues was "___ Islands, west of Ireland" which was of course Aran!! Haha, crazy!

8/26/2006 03:15:00 AM  
Blogger TheMoney said...

That makes me soooo happy! To think it was special enough to be on your crossword puzzle!!!

8/30/2006 01:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home