I'm Going to Europe!!!

Monday, August 14, 2006

By way of introductio...


Welcome to my blog. I've created this blog so I can keep everyone updated with what is going on with me without having to write letters to everyone! If you're here, you probably already know that I'm participating in a BYU Volunteer Program in Romania this fall and that I'm traveling a little bit around Europe too. Specifically, I'm going to Ireland, Scotland, Paris and London before going to Romania. During the program I'm going to Hungary as well. And lastly, afterward I'm going to Italy before heading back home on the 23rd of December. If all goes as planned I'll be writing about all my adventures on this blog every day! So just read the blog and I'll see you all when I get back!

P.S. Oh, and by the way, the picture is of the Palace of Culture in Iasi. My apartment is apparently right next to it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for going to Europe!! You better update this thing like, everyday. Haha, jk, but you better update often!

8/16/2006 08:25:00 PM  
Blogger Adam Borg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/18/2006 09:49:00 AM  
Blogger Adam Borg said...

yeah for Sheri, she got her blog on! Lets hope you get your blog on often. Now we can all live more vicariously through your adventures that we aren't having. As well I hope you will be taking lots of pictures because I want to see pictures dang it. Pictures!!!!
I'm sure you will so...ya

8/18/2006 09:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Sheri you're on your way. Keep your head on straight and your nose clean. Stay in touch. From GG

8/18/2006 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home