I'm Going to Europe!!!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Well, I don’t think today was very eventful. I went to church with Megan because the other three girls had to go early to practice a song. It was nice because I was able to get some stuff done before we left in the morning and that always makes me feel sooo much better. Church was pretty uneventful. I sat next to Sora Maria (the Relief Society President one) and it was a little awkward, but also really good. Abbi was giving a talk and so she gave me an English version of it. I ended up not using it though, because Sora Maria used it to help her learn the language. She’d try to figure out where Abbi was and translate as much of it as she could and it was really good. It made me happy. About halfway through Sacrament meeting, Sora Doina and Patricia came in and sat next to me. It’s really sad because Doina and the kids are going to have to move to Constanta because Doina found a job there. It came up all of a sudden and we only found out on Friday and they’re leaving today. During Sunday School, which was taught by Sora Anton, Bri and I drew pictures of each other. They were hilarious. The picture I drew of her made her look like she’d been smoking for 40 years. Relief Society was taught by Sora Wright and was pretty good as well. Anyway, after church, we had a few hours before Sunday dinner @ 4, so I made some food and got as much done on the computers as I could. At 4 we went over to Podul and had Hawaiian haystacks for dinner. Our Sunday meeting was a little different because Holly wasn’t there. Apparently one of the nurses at the hospital wanted to be her friend, so she set up like a meeting with Holly and Abbi and the nurse and daughter and her friend. They were going to meet at Moldova Mall and then go to some park and see a family of bees. They were laughing cuz it all sounded so strange and they were like “we don’t know what that means…” Anyway, she wasn’t sure when they’d be back so she put Megan in charge of the meeting in case she couldn’t be there. All we really did was discuss next week, discuss Budapest and talk about funny things that have happened this week. It wasn’t too long. Shannon, Melissa and I were ready to go first, so we left and we’ve been getting stuff done ever since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home