I'm Going to Europe!!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Well we were supposed to be out of the room by 9, but no one even woke up til right around then, so we ended up not getting out til probably around 10. We all hopped in taxis and went straight back to Mamaia beach, just laid down our towels a little farther over because the sand was a lot nicer there. This time it was seven of us all laid out in a row. You can imagine how many guys casually set down their towels around us. There was one in particular, however, who stood out the most. It was this guy right behind us who was trying sooo hard to get our attention the entire time. He’d repeat things we said, yell out random things to make us look and even at one point went for a “dip” in the water. By went for a dip, I mean that he pull his speedo up to a thong so that his incredibly hairy nasty but was fully visible, then stroll past us to the water. He was careful to stand directly in front of us as he posed while occasionally sprinkling himself with some water. Not obvious at all. At one point he even took a picture of us – but then again, so did like half the other people next to us. We really did have a lot of fun on the beach though. We left around 1:30 and took a taxi (very difficult to find for some reason) to the station so we could catch our train which left at like 2:30 or something. This time once we got on the train we split up so it ended up being Jenna, Marina, Jessica and I in one car with Melissa, Shannon, Megan and a really nice Romanian lady in another. Most the time I just read my book, but there were also some other highlights of the train. First of all, Jessica, Megan, Marina and I had a “chasmic secrets” telling session where we all had to go around and tell secrets that were as monumental as a chasm (or something like that). It was hilarious. Also, I went outside the car to take pictures of this goooorgeous sunset and ended up talking to Shannon for a while. It was a really great, deep conversation about loads of thing. Shannon and I have a lot of those I’ve decided. Afterward, as I was walking to my train, this old man that I’d previously thought was really cute (like old man cute of course) stepped in my way, blocked my path and started hitting on me. He took me in his arms and kissed me on the cheek a few times (tried to kiss me on the mouth I’m pretty sure, but I made sure to turn each time) and then whispered sweet nothings to me in Romanian in his version of a low romantic voice. It was….interesting. I couldn’t wait to get away and I could see Shannon laughing in the background out of the corner of my eye. I wish you could describe sunsets, because if you could I’d go off for another page or so on the one I saw. I guess the notgoodenough pictures I took will have to do. We didn’t get home til like midnight and I can’t really remember what we did then. Probably just got ready for bed and went to bed I’m sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home