I'm Going to Europe!!!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I was sick again on this day, so everyone went of to the orphanage, etc. and I stayed home again. I didn’t get much done the whole day because I just felt queasy and was also really really sick of the computer because I was on it so much the day before. I also got so frickin sick of the apartment that I opened up all the windows and then went to go stand on the balcony for a while. That wasn’t even enough, so I literally just went up and down the stairwell a few times. Figured out there’s a door to the roof. Plan on checking it out sometime. That night after everyone got home we took the maxi taxi to Metro. Metro is basically the Romanian version of Costo. Like, it even looks like it. It was a pretty good visit because I got a bunch of stuff that I really needed – like a winter jacket. Also, I think getting out and walking around was really good for me. That night was the first one in a few days that I slept through whatsoever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home