I'm Going to Europe!!!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Monday, September 25, 2006

Well, last night I got a fever and wasn’t feeling too good while we watched Princess Diaries II. I couldn’t sleep all night and just kept moving around. I wanted to get up, but Shannon was sleeping in the living room, so I knew there wasn’t really anywhere in the apartment that I could go. Finally, around 6am I got up and went to the bathroom and then I started to feel really sick like I was going to throw up. I tried laying back down on the bed because I thought that might help, but I just kept feeling more and more sick. I figured it would be back to stay in bed because I didn’t want to risk throwing up in bed, so I went out to the kitchen and grabbed a pot and sat down in the hallway. I did end up throwing up, and at that point I didn’t want to go back to bed, so I cleaned myself up, grabbed my pillows, blankets and book and sat on the kitchen floor reading for a while. Well, I got pretty tired, so I just lay down on the kitchen floor. I didn’t stay there too long though because I knew the girls were supposed to get up and run and I didn’t want them to see me sleeping on the kitchen floor. Instead I moved into living room and slept there, which was more comfortable than my bed for some reason. The girls all eventually got up and left for the orphanage/apartments, but I stayed home. Most of the day I just spent on the internet updating my blog and such. I also took like a 5 hour nap too. I was really weak the whole day, so it was hard for me to do much of anything and I kept fluctuating from hot to cold. It also felt really great to take a shower in the hot water. Now all the girls are home for the night (they went to the orphanage, hospital and went bowling for FHE) and I’m just going to finish up this journal entry, read a little and go to bed. I want to go to bed kind of late so that I’m actually tired, but I don’t think that’ll happen because I’m kind of running out of things to do that I have enough energy for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home