I'm Going to Europe!!!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sunday, September 24, 2006

This morning I got up a little late and thought I didn’t have enough time to wash my hair, so I just did everything else. Well I ended up having a bunch of extra time and it was fabulous. I love having mornings like that. Then Megan and I walked to church together (because the others had to go way early) and we got there 15 til and I had plenty of time to practice the songs that I needed to conduct. Sacrament meeting was pretty cool. All the new elders introduced themselves and Sora Baker did a special musical number and sadly we ran out of time for poor Shannon to give the talk that she tried so hard to prepare for. Sunday school was done by Melissa and after it I talked to Rebecca’s husband, Dave, for a little while because he’d decided to come to church and see what it was all about. Relief Society was taught by this cute little sister whose name I always forget and translated by Alexandra. After church we all went home for a little while before heading over to Podul for Sunday dinner and meeting. The meeting was really great as usual and I love our group J. Also, at the meeting we finally decided what kids we’ll all be working with. I’m in Dancu with Shannon! At first I really wanted to be in Donald Duck/Tomesti, but now that I’m in Dancu I’m going to put my all into it and love it. Also, I love Shannon and we always work really well together. After the meeting, Shannon, Marina and I talked for a little while and bonded and then we convinced Marina to spend the night. On the walk home I started feeling a little sick. Like felt queasy and dizzy and just had that sick feeling that you can taste in your mouth and feel on your body. I think I may have a fever and hope that I can go to Dancu tomorrow because it’ll be our first day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home